20060601

hmmmm..

Urms, I just can't be bothered to update this silly rubbish. Rubbish... Rubbish...
Die man, my classmates are asking me to trim fats! Oh what terror!!! Exercising in agony?! Oh no.. HAHAHAHAHA. Jolene is the same as Yangs, DIE DIE also will not exercise luh~ HAR.
Okay, drawing closer to Mid-semestral tests already!! Tell you a secret, I haven't even read up a single tiny weeeeeeny bit of it. Ought to die right? Tsk.. Okay, I was rather sad today, my chocolate and vanilla ice-cream dropped onto the floor before I could have my 5th bite! *whines...* It fell off the bloody stick!! And everyone was laughing.. How embarrassing.. Never going to buy another ice-cream from Cheers again! *POUTS* :( Dreading days, no excitement.. Just boring ol' lessons, bullshits and crap. Hmmmmmmmms...... :( Tomorrow is going to be another long day! AND YAY!!!! I'M MEETING MY SWEETHEART <333! Heh. Band-less on Friday, TSK.. How boring. All because of the Examination period. Sigh. Band camp is coming! Somehow, I find myself stupidly excited. *Shrugs* Probably my first time camping in TP campus with all the wonderful unknow faces I'm going to live with. Great! Hahaha. I pray that the days will quickly fly us by! Get over with the freaking Examinations! Sigh, it's totally freaking me OUT! I did badly for Accountings quiz, and lousy in POM quiz. Bah bah bah...... I never excel in my Academics. TSK... OH DRATS, I'm suffering from a mental-block now, I don't know what else to say! Sigh.
DEAR FRIENDS, GOOD LUCK FOR THE EXAMS AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! Everyone's getting the flu buggy. Geeeeeeee......
Hope to see.... YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU.
YOU.
soon.
Please?
:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home